They say all good things come to an end. Even high quality products wear out with time. However, this doesn’t mean that we can’t keep them for a little bit longer. We just need to handle our things with some care. We’re talking about our Aromatherapy diffusers. We know you tend to use them often, so we have some great tips to keep your BellaSentials Oil Diffuser clean. We also included some troubleshooting tips in case your diffuser start’s to function improperly.
This is a great deep clean to use monthly or when your diffuser isn’t working properly. First things first, when cleaning your BellaSentials Oil Diffuser make sure you unplug it from your power outlet.
- Open the cover of your BellaSentials Oil Diffuser. Fill the tank with clean water making sure you do not go over the maximum water level line. Going over that line can cause your diffuser to malfunction or even stop working.
- Add about 10 drops of distilled white vinegar. Vinegar is a great natural cleanser and is known to help remove essential oils that are clogging your diffuser.
- Now, plug the diffuser back in the outlet and let it run for a minute or two. This will allow the mixture to clean and disperse throughout the diffuser. Do not run it for very long, just a short time will do the trick.
- Unplug the diffuser from the power source, and drain it completely.
- Dip a cotton swab in some white distilled vinegar and use it to clean those tight spots that are still dirty.
- Then rinse your diffuser out with water and drain the water completely.
- Using a soft and clean cloth, wipe your diffuser and let it dry thoroughly. Do not plug it back in if any water fell on the cord or near the plug opening.
- Weekly, wipe out your diffuser with a paper towel that has been dipped in white distilled vinegar. This will help keep your diffuser running smoothly.
If you are experiencing low or NO MIST, please look at these possible causes.
- Power supply is not connected – Plug in the adapter and press the power button.
- Insufficient water – Check the water tank and fill with enough water to reach the fill line.
- Overfill of water – Make sure you don’t go over the water level line. In case this happens, pour out the water, and let your diffuser air dry. If your diffuser runs with too much water it can cause water to leak out or may stop running.
- No mist or the motor is not running but the lights work- The unit needs to be cleaned as stated above.
Remember these tips and make it a habit to clean your BellaSentials Oil Diffuser to prevent damage and make your diffuser last. Happy Diffusing!